Mario Randomocity Mario Randomocity

Nice.

This was a good flash to watch. It would be cool if you make another one with better graphics.

My first flash by Ryan My first flash by Ryan

Okay.

Not bad for your first flash. It was not a good idea when you turned your character with a geometry level. Just switch it with a different keyframe instead.

flashforbeginners:script flashforbeginners:script

Great Tutorial

This is a great tutorial. The reason why I'm giving it a 9/10 is because of the end part of the programming. It's a bit off, which doesn't make the game work successfully. That part is when the ship explodes, but it doesn't Don't worry. I found the solution. Here's how.

In the tutorial, look at this following program:

onClipEvent (enterFrame) { if (this.hitTest(_root.enemy)) { _root.player.Play (); }}

There are two things wrong with this. First, it's the punchuation error. The "Play" needs to be lowercased. Otherwise, it the programm will not work. Here's the correct code.

onClipEvent (enterFrame) { if (this.hitTest(_root.enemy)) { _root.player.play (); }}

Second, the program is now correct as it is. The problem is where to put it. The tutorial asks you to put the program in the movie clip "player". That's not where you put it. Instead, put the program in the movie clip "enemy", not "player". Again, use the second program in this review, not the first one.

This should solve the problem with the last part of the programming. Hope this helps!

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

What a great game!

Excellent Game! I managed to reached the highest level of the tank, and is very addicting too! Great job!

HeroInteractive responds:

Wow! Way to go! Glad you enjoyed the game!

Hedgehog Challenge Hedgehog Challenge

Nice.

Good graphics, gameplay. It was a bit too easy however.

Radosh - Seaside Radosh - Seaside

Holy ****, this is an awesome song.

When I heard this song, it sounded like more of a RPG boss battle type song. But I guess everyone sees it in a different way. Awesome song dude. I'm a flash developer myself, and after hearing this song, I may be thinking of using this song for my RPG battles in future games. Keep up the good work.

Radosh responds: